An influencer is someone that has the power to influence the thoughts and opinions of a large audience. This is typically someone on Instagram or YouTube with a large, highly engaged following. This kind of person is highly valuable to advertisers and to marketers alike as they have the ability to sway purchasing decisions, increase brand awareness, and even set trends.
You can earn a huge amount as an influencer, but that’s not the only reason to aim for this target.
Here are just some of the incredible perks that come from being an influencer:
- Getting recognized – not only is this highly rewarding, but it also means you often get freebies.
- Being able to make money from nearly anything you do. Selling signed t-shirts? Giving a speech? The possibilities are endless!
- Being given exciting opportunities – chances to appear on talk shows, give interviews, write books, travel, etc. One influencer Joe Suggs was last year invited to take part in the UK TV show “Strictly Come Dancing.” He is now a huge celebrity and recalls the experience as one of the best times in his life.
- Being sent freebies to review. If you choose a niche you love, those will be products you’d probably have paid for yourself!
- Being able to earn money from a sponsored post.
- Having a huge army of loyal fans that will buy into anything you sell.
- Being able to generate interest/funds for any cause that’s important to you.
- Being able to direct huge amounts of traffic and customers to products you want to sell.
- While also generating passive income
- Getting feedback and praise for writing and posting things that you love and are passionate about!
Let’s put it another way. When you have 100,000 subscribers on YouTube or 200,000 followers on Instagram, the going rate for a sponsored post is $1,000. If you have 2M followers on Instagram then, a single post could earn you $10,000. That’s just to take a photo.
And if marketers are willing to pay that much, then imagine what you could earn by selling your own products this way!
Interested? Time to become an influencer – anyone can do it!
Click the link below if you would like our step by step guide to becoming an influencer: