And just like that, summer is behind us. Back-to-School season is looking a little unusual this September, but the year has begun regardless.
If you are planning on doing a Labor Day Sale for your skin care line, I highly suggest throwing out a little love for the teachers that are giving lessons virtually and a little love for the parents that are unexpected teachers themselves now.
No easy task for anyone, and a perfect time to promote skin care and self care products to gift to them!
Here are some social media ideas for September:
- Contest or a giveaway
- Sneak peek of what you’re working on
- Labor Day (if you can’t do a sale right now, consider promoting a free gift with purchase)
- Video tip on how to use your products
- 9/15 is National Online Learning Day (perhaps another sale just for teachers and parents?)
- Behind-the-scenes look at your work space
- 9/29 is National Coffee Day – any coffee inspired products you can promote?
This is the start of the busy season for all of us, so don’t forget to plan your social as far ahead as you can.
Time to start thinking about what you need for the holiday season and Black Friday prep – take advantage of the Labor Day sales yourself!
Have a fantastic week building a life you LOVE!